An Update to the Highland Titles app for Lochaber Plot Owners
Written by: Doug
Published: 27th May 2015, last updated: 12th October 2022
We created the Highland Titles Scottish Estate Manager app to make the landowners’ ownership more enjoyable and rewarding. Our plot owners will know that customer satisfaction has always been our highest priority, and so we’re always looking for new ways to improve our customer’s landownership experience.
We launched the Highland Titles Scottish Estate Manager app back in December. The first version of the app was available to landowners of plots on the Highland Titles Glencoe Estate. Following fantastic usage stats and positive feedback from app users we’ve decided to update the app. Our most recent version allows for Highland Titles landowners of a Lochaber plots to view their plot details within the app.
What’s included with the app update?
The aim of the Highland Titles Scottish Estate Manager app is to allow landowners to enjoy their plot at anytime, from wherever they are in the world. We’ve added a few extra bits and bobs to the app for you to enjoy:
- The biggest update is that the app is now open to Lochaber plot owners. Now everyone with a Highland Titles plot of land, regardless of whether it’s located in Glencoe or Lochaber, can locate their plot using the app.
- Toggle between metric and imperial measurements (°C and °F).
- New and improved identification card design and functionality.
- And more!
Why download it?
The Highland Titles Scottish Estate Manager app is completely free and is exclusive to Highland Titles plot owners. Current plot owners have expressed their enjoyment in seeing information about their land in real-time.
There are many that have used the plot finder to locate their plots of land and ‘check-in’ when there, this will be especially helpful for Lochaber plot owners where the estate is a little more rural and untouched compared to the Glencoe estate.
How do I download the app?
To download our app, just log into your app store on your phone and search for ‘Highland Titles’. Alternatively click on one of the buttons below to take you to the app store; from there you can download the app.
If you already have the app, make sure the app is updated to the latest version to take advantage of the new features.
What do I need to login?
Find your plot number
Find your OS grid reference
For security purposes and to allow us to match your details with your plot you’ll need a few things in order to log into the app. To login to the app you’ll need:
- Your plot number associated with the individual plot you want to view the details of (you will have separate plot numbers for each plot owned).
- The first 6 digits of your Ordnance Survey (OS) Grid Reference number
Both of the above can be found on your Certificate of Sale in your welcome pack.
Can I view my multple plots using one login?
Unfortunately this isn’t an option at this time due to security restrictions. It is however very simple to logout of one plot account and login to another, all you need are your plot numbers and grid referencees.
We are going to be looking into this is due course so please bear with us.
Help and feedback
Those of you who are using the app already should hopefully notice some of the changes we’ve made. We’re very keen to improve and develop the app further and your feedback is critical for this. As always, please feel free to contact [email protected] for further assistance and advice on using the app.
If you’d like to provide feedback about the app, there are two ways you can do this:
- You can provide feedback directly through the app by going to the ‘Feedback’ tab in the main menu.
- Alternatively please feel free to email your feedback to [email protected] and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
About the author