Become Lords or Ladies of Glencoe together and get two adjacent 100sqft plots of land.
Our unique ‘plot for couples’ are located on our nature reserve in an area of Scotland renowned for its beauty and romantic history.
Our couples titles let you become Lords or Ladies of Glencoe* together. The lucky couple will receive a certificate bearing their new titles and details of their unique couples plots of land defined by its Ordnance Survey co-ordinates. The plot consists of two adjacent 100 square foot plots of land on our nature reserve.
The lucky recipients of these couples plots will receive:
- Two 100sqft plots of land in our Mountainview Reserve & personalised certificate with both titles
- Two Free 1sqft bonus plots of land in Glencoe Wood
- Two ‘Meet and Greet’ Service tickets for free nature reserve tours
- A personalised certificate confirming the dedication of a native broadleaf tree on the reserve
- Two Notepads and postcards
- Highland Titles DVD
- The 5-year plan for the Highland Titles nature reserves
- A presentation folder, personalised certificate, information booklet
- Two I’m a Laird, Lord, or Lady stickers
- Two plot ID cards
The couple in question will then be able to:
- Style themselves as Laird, Lord or Lady of Glencoe.
- Visit their land anytime.
- Pass the personal right to their land on to future generations
Free worldwide shipping available.
You can find all of our delivery information here.
We accept returns within 30 days of order date and will provide a full refund. Please note we do not refund your postage or gift wrap charge and engraved or personalised accessories cannot be exchanged or refunded unless faulty.
You can find all of our returns information here.
Why buy from us
It’s a gift for life!– This is something that yourself or the recipient can treasure forever and can be passed down to future generations.
It’s eco-friendly – We use the profits from our sales to create nature reserves in the Scottish highlands and fund conservation projects on the land. Over the years we have planted thousands of trees, created bug hotels, bat boxes, beehives, a 3-acre lochan and a forever home for injured hedgehogs, among other projects.
It’s socially conscious – We know how important it is to educate people, and children in particuar, on what they can do to take care of the environment and that is why we run “days out” at the reserve to work on ongoing environmental projects as well going in to local schools.
It’s a great excuse to visit the Scottish Highlands! – Come and see your land with your own eyes and get a tour of the reserve.