Highland Titles 5 Year Plan
For those of you interested in the conservation progress on the Highland Titles Nature Reserve, this is the perfect report for you to get your hands on.
This is our second five-year plan – updated in 2018. This second five-year plan runs from 2018 to 2023. The plan allows us to update our stakeholders with what we have achieved and benchmark against what we have proposed to achieve in our five-year plan.
We feel that the information in the plan is of great interest to many of our Lairds, so we are offering the current five-year plan as a glossy A5 brochure with additional commentary on progress and other related anecdotes.
What does the Five-Year Plan entail?
- The latest update of our five-year plan includes the following details:
- A message from Dr Peter Bevis, Managing Director of Highland Titles
- An introduction to the Highland Titles Nature Reserve
- A history of Glencoe Wood
- Review of five-year plan and associated risks
- Ongoing yearly targets
- We hope you enjoy it!
- 44 pages, A5 full colour brochure
- Shipped free, worldwide