Nature Photography Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Highland Titles Ltd, a limited company registered in Alderney, No. 1599, and is wholly owned by the Highland Titles Charitable Trust for Scotland, which is a charity registered in Guernsey, Charity Number CH444.
- The competition is open to residents worldwide aged 18 years and over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available on this page: https://www.highlandtitles.com/blog/green-monday-nature-photography-competition/
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be January 27th. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9.1. Use the form on this page to submit your email address and image entry: https://www.highlandtitles.com/blog/green-monday-nature-photography-competition/
- There will be 3 prizes: one for the winner, 2nd runner up and 3rd runner up.
10.1. The prize for the winner is £500.
10.2. The 2nd prize for the 1st runner up is £300
10.3. The 3rd prize for the 2nd runner up is £300
- The 3 winners will be chosen by the Highland Titles team, from all entries received and verified by promoter and or its agents. The winner will be announced on February 3rd.
- The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- All the participants agree to the use of his/her name and image, as well as their entry, in any publicity material or for other commercial purposes. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering the contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Highland Titles. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.